Wednesday, March 25, 2009

number thirteen!



On Monday, baby Homan decided it was finally time for some fresh air:)  I was home with the kiddos when I found out Heidi was at the hospital.  I was still waiting for a phone call from Holly when Cliff emailed asking if she had the baby already (thanks to facebook- haha) .  I had to look all over for my phone.  Of course it was on vibrate and I couldn't find it.  I finally found it and got confirmation- he was here!  Heidi did great and he is a beautiful healthy baby boy with dark hair.  Jayda was very excited to meet "baby homan" and even got to hold him that night!  I guess this is as good of picture you can get with three little ones...

oh and I almost forgot-  His name is Devin James Homan.  Pretty adorable, don't you think?!

No comments: