Friday, February 13, 2009

making baby food & sitting up

On Tuesday I worked from 8-12 and Alisha was nice enough to keep J&j for the afternoon while I went home to make some home made baby food!!  It was a LOT of fun and pretty easy!  (thank you Jess for the idea and tips!)  The picture above is about half of what $18 of pureed produce looks like.  I made peas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, peaches, and bananas.  Jonah LOVES all of it and I'm probably stocked up now for at least a few months!!  

In other news...Jonah is now able to sit up really well by himself!  



I think he is in transition from sleeping all day to wanting to be awake (and held) more and more which is an adjustment for me (and probably Alisha too:) but he has been such a happy guy lately...just think in a few months he will be a little rug rat!  

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! This looks great! Nice job on your first batch of tasty and oh so healthy baby food!!! :) Jess