Sunday, January 25, 2009

has it really been 6 months???



Six months ago we were blessed with our little Jonah.  We weren't expecting to meet him for a few weeks, but when I went to my 37 week appointment, my midwife told me to go home and get my things because I was going to have a baby that day!  A little shocked and totally nervous, I called Cliff, who was on his way to get the oil changed on his car.  He said something like, "so you mean I don't have time to get my oil changed???"  About 6 hours later...

It's a boy!  (officially!)   I love this picture of me and my mom...what a special moment to have her witness the birth of our second baby, and first born son!  

Here is newborn Jonah... weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces...


And here is 6 month old Jonah...he now weighs almost 16 pounds!!


Here are some sweet pictures Jayda help me take this morning:)  I went a little nuts on the sepia tones but isn't he precious?!:)







2 comments:

alisha said...

Such a beautiful baby boy! What a blessing he is!

Unknown said...

what great pictures! can't believe he's almost closer to 1 then a newborn! great post :) Jess