Wednesday, July 28, 2010

baby Silas

On June 25th, (yes over a month ago!) we welcomed little Silas Timothy into the world. 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long, a beautiful and healthy baby boy. The labor experience this time around was amazing, just amazing. I would LOVE to share more, but life is a little busy a the moment:)

Here is Silas ready to come home with the binky Jayda snuck into my hospital bag. (her first binky) Good thing, since we intentionally didn't bring any pacifiers. Silas is half a binky baby so far. Half the time he likes it and half the time he gets mad when I try to give it to him.

Here is Silas- 1 month old. I can't believe how quickly he is growing! Seriously, I would not be surprised if he is over 10 pounds by now. The boy eats at least every two hours!

Jonah is finally noticing there is a baby in the house and will ask to hold him a few times each day. He gives him lots of kisses followed by lots of "love taps" ?? Jayda tells me that "Jonah is just sad because he's not the baby any more and we need to give him lots of attention" :)


1 comment:

Holly said...

yay for an update! I haven't see you forever! Silas is getting so big!!! Good update, girl! Give that baby boy a kiss from me!